Saturday, March 31, 2007

Webcams!

As most of you know, we have made the big move from Texas to Oregon. It was a lot of fun (do you hear the sarcasm) to travel all those miles with our kids and pets. It was fun to see all of our family in Arizona though.
So anyways - the town that we have relocated to is the town of Corvallis. This is the home of Oregon State University, and my dad's new restaurant - Slices Pizzeria. So you gotta check this out - Click on the link at the bottom that says "Monroe Street Webcam!" and you will see Slices. The webcam is pointed directly at the building. You can see the back parking lot and everything! It only updates every 30 seconds, but you never know - maybe someday you'll see us coming or going!

Monroe Street Webcam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you put this link for the webcam on here, Jeni! I come on every day and see if I can see Darcie's car in the parking lot. No luck so far, but it's still a little piece of my sister (whom I miss really bad today). Thank you!

Cori