Monday, July 2, 2007

Cousins!

This is Brintley - she is 6!
This is Jaydin - she is 5!
Ethan & Brintley at the pool.
Spencer, Brintley, Ryleigh & Jaydin all getting ready to jump!
Spencer - 6 years old.


My two nieces, Brintley and Jaydin have been here for a couple of weeks and it has been such a blast! My kids are having so much fun with them and I think they are having so much fun with my kids! I will be so sad to see them go back home to Arizona in a week or two.


Seeing my kids play with their cousins made me realize how grateful I am for close-knit families. I think when Dan and I started dating he was a little overwhelmed because he didn't just meet my parents and brothers and sisters - but he also met the equally important aunts, uncles, grandparents and COUSINS! I love that they are just more family - just as important as brothers and sisters. I miss them all like crazy because they are all in Arizona an I am here in Oregon but I love them just the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun Jeni! I have the cutest little..."second cousins" ever! Hey that diagram of the...PICC line was kind of fun. Haha..or somethign? ;)!

Tanya said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! Wow, I have never heard of anyone having it as rough as you during pregnancy! Your kids are getting so big!