Thursday, December 27, 2007

One week already!


Time is going by so fast! I can't believe Olivia is one week old already. It has been so wonderful to have a little baby in the house again. I can't believe there was ever a time when I thought that Ethan would be the last child because I honestly can not imagine life without her! She is so sweet and calm. Whenever she is awake she has a little smiley smirk on her face that shows off her two dimples! Her brothers are completely smitten with her as well and Ryleigh is loving being a big sister again.

3 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Eww I just want to squeeze her.

Megann said...

Dan and Jeni Congratulations! Olivia is beautiful and what a relief it must be to have her here. I thought she'd be a January baby, but that's ok (bigger tax refund)! Have fun with your sweet baby.

Megann
PS. Loved your Christmas card.

Anonymous said...

aw shes super cute!