Saturday, August 2, 2008

County Fair

Yesterday, we took the kids to the county fair and rodeo. It was SO much fun, and I learned so much about my kids. They are little daredevils!
Ethan & Spencer at the top of the Ferris wheel. (Ethan is not scared - he is FREEZING!)
Ryleigh & I at the top of the Ferris wheel.

Ryleigh on the Glider ride.
This is the Ring of Fire, and it was the largest scariest ride at the fair! Ryleigh and Spencer both rode it and LOVED IT! After it was over they were both freaking out because it was SO AWESOME!! Spencer is quoted as saying "My face muscles were making me feel like I had to throw up." It was hilarious.





Spencer & Ethan on the Caterpillar roller coaster.

Ryleigh and Spencer on the Tornado.
Dan & Livy on the bench - waiting.
Ethan coming out of the fun house - finally. He got stuck in the hall of mirrors. He actually ran right into the glass wall - thinking it was a hallway - it was HILARIOUS!
Livy, enjoying the day.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO much fun! What great pictures and how fun that they'll try anything. Adventure is way more exciting!

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Sounds like they are ready to go to Disneyland/California Adventures! I know they would love it. We'll see what the future holds. Love you guys.

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Hey Jeni! I finally found you...you have an adorable family! I can't believe you have FOUR kids, I'm just a little behind ya! Looks like you guys are doing good, hopefully now that we have joined the blogging world, we can keep each other up to date on our families! I'm so excited! Hope to see ya soon!!
Love ya!

Mishlers said...

how fun! I haven't been to a carnival forever. Well, we are hanging out here for a little while. We'll see after that. What about you guys?