Thursday, January 29, 2009

He Loves ME!

I have been complaining about my camera for like - EVER and I guess Dan noticed. I had a beauty class in Portland today that required me to go up last night and stay the night in the city and when I came home today I had a brand new camera and camera bag on my bed. It was so sweet and thoughtful, I wanted to cry but I was TOO excited. I needed a new camera so bad and so hopefully now I will be better at posting to the blog since I have no excuses now! Here are some pictures I took of the family tonight... with my NEW camera!










4 comments:

Dana said...

Awwww! congrats!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO fun! What kind of camera?

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

...cause you're so lovable! Way to go Dan. The kids are so grown up and so adorable. I love the red, curly hair!

Susan Sorensen said...

yes! I'd say he loves you a ton!! That's a nice thing for him to do....and great pictures of the kids!! They're wonderful. What was Ethan doing to skin up his face like that??