Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So strange - so random

okay, so you know I have a little music player at the bottom of this page that I have taken lots of time putting together. I have carefully selected songs that have memories associated with them or that we just love.

So today, I was updating my page and the blog music was playing in the background. The Coldplay song "yellow" came on and then I started to freak out because I thought someone was there in my room with me singing along! Turns out - whoever I get the link for that song from has edited it and includes himself singing along! hilarious. I am going to leave it up so everyone can find it and listen to his abilities for a week or two and then bye bye wierd-o!

p.s. it is song #41 on my playlist! :)

1 comment:

Susan Sorensen said...

That's pretty funny Jeni. It wouldn't be so bad if he knew all the words!! but........he doesn't.