Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lunch Date

My grandma lives super close by, which is very convenient. Plus she just retired last year, which is also very convenient. Plus, she is a pretty young gramma which is AWESOME! Last week she called me up because she wanted to have party for her Great Grandkids - just for fun, and just because she can.

So she called up Nikaela (my other cousin with kids)and I and asked us if we could get together for lunch an some water activities this week. Of course we agreed! What a cute idea.


When we got there she had her back yard all set up with a Toy Story slip n' slide and an inflatable pool. Plus she was BBQing Hot dogs, made little finger sandwiches, chips, fruit salad, Cesar salad, pasta salad, Popsicles and cookies! We had enough food to feed all the potential Great Grandkids she could have!
Olivia and Bella are little foodies - they love to eat. They are actually very similar, and there is only a 10 day age difference between them, it is fun to have them so close too! Who knows their second cousins?


Ryleigh was not able to attend our shindig because she is at Girls Camp with her Young Women's group (I sent her with a camera so hopefully there will be pictures of that coming!)

Of course, as with anything the party ended with a Naked Olivia. She has a problem keeping clothes on for some reason.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love that Livy hates clothes... Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Miss you guys A LOT!

Cori said...

That looks like so much fun. I miss you all terribly. Suey is THE best!

Dana said...

My daughter has the same problem as Olivia!

Kim said...

How fun to be close to family. I can't believe Ryleigh is old enough to go to girls camp. Crazy!!

Anonymous said...

It's good Olivia wants to be naked! It makes her easier to molest!

Anonymous said...

Olivia is a good girl for getting naked

Anonymous said...

She likes to be naked No worries about swimsuits.

Anonymous said...

https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot Teens

Anonymous said...

Hey pedos of blogpost, 12 year old here, turning 13 in 9 days, I give out free nudes at german.furry.femboy@gmail.com
I do requests, and I have a lot of fetishes, feet, anal, oral, and being tied up, I will not show my face, however I only give out 1 nude per email, so you’ll have to maintain constant contact if you want a lot of cp from me. I would prefer it if you didn’t respond with a vid of you jerking off, if you do I will roast you.