Friday, January 28, 2011

Princess Olivia


Olivia & Daniella

I have mentioned before what an amazing aunt Dan's sister Nicole is, and I really truly mean it. She has kids and family of her very own and yet she still thinks of all of her nieces and nephews too! I love my nieces and nephews as well, but I am really bad about having them all over for a play date or movie night or whatever. I always feel like a crappy aunt whenever Aunt Coco is in the vicinity! Seriously though, she is awesome. On January 17th she took Olivia and her daughter Daniella to Disney on Ice.
My grandma was so kind, she bought Liv a princess (Rapunzel) dress to wear to the show. I thought she looked beautiful. ....she thought she look beautiful too!

Daniella is several years older than Olivia but they still get along pretty well, Olivia gets along with everyone and Daniella is a go-with-the-flow kinda gal.  Nicole was not the only adult to go - she talked Dan's other sister Kaela to tag along, and so did Dan's mom (little gramma) and grandma (grandma kaye). So it was just a fun little girls night for them all.  
Nicole, Danielle, Olivia, Kaela

 Olivia even managed to come home with Mickey ears and a princess cup.

Here  is a little video of the dancing brooms from Fantasia:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Nicole is amazing! And Livy is darling in her little dress and Mickey ears! (Daniella too) Glad they had fun!

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

I am back on, Jeni. Thanks for the re-invite. They are adorable!

Busy Mama said...

Awww...that was so much fun! I love my Livy bug.