Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am a mother.

 I never thought I would be a mother. My friends would dream about their future families but I didn't. They had all their kids names picked out before we were even old enough to date, I didn't even think I wanted kids.
To every one's surprise I became a mother and wife before any of my friends. To my surprise it is everything I never knew I wanted.
I never imagined that I could love something so much. Motherhood is the most rewarding and frustrating and beautiful and psychotic thing in the world. I feel like a crazy person and the most sane person all in one emotion.
I have four amazing children that I love more than I ever imagined I could. It is amazing how you can love something so much. I love being their mother and I am grateful for every moment I get to raise them and have them in my life.

4 comments:

Susan Sorensen said...

wonderful pictures! Beautifull thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Awe! And you are an amazing mother to all four of your darling kids! We seriously miss you guys! Happy Mother's Day!

Darcie said...

And you are an amazing mother!! I am so proud of you.

JKGibbons said...

Beautiful words. Beautiful pictures. I am so grateful you feel the way you do about being a mother. What a lucky son (Daniel) and grandchildren!