Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 13 - girls Lunch

Six months ago my grandma invited me and Olivia, my mom, my cousin Amalie and my other cousin Nikaela and her daughter Arabela to lunch at her house. It was nothing fancy, just a girls lunch with homemade gramma food. We had so much fun talking and catching up and letting the kids play that we have been getting together once a month at each one of our homes. It has turned into something that Olivia and I look forward to every month. Today's girls lunch did not disappoint either! Lunch has gone through the complete cycle and was back at grammas house. She had it decorated in a cute valentines theme, and she made quiche from scratch! It was so YUMMMM! Then at the end we got to take home a plate of homemade sugar cookies and these cute little valentines hearts that she made for us. Next month it's my turn - I have big shoes to fill!

1 comment:

Susan Sorensen said...

you're so sweet Jeni Pen. I had a ball too. Can't wait for next month at your house!!