Monday, September 10, 2012

Olivia's 1st day



I was not in any hurry for Olivia to go off to school. She's the last kid in our household and I want her to be as teenie-tiny as possible for as long as possible. As she gets older that just means that the other kids are getting older too { ...and I guess that means that I am getting older too...}I just want all these moments to last for.ev.er.
Anyways, so I was in NO HURRY for her to go to school...

....that is until the other kids went to school.

With the other three gone all day she was SO BORED - she would  ask me to watch Netflix on the iPad at least 10 times a day. I was doing my best to keep her occupied but I can't devote 100% of my attention on her (much to her disappointment) all the time.  So I started looking into preschools and I found one that was budget friendly...

So today was Olivia's first day of school and she could not be more thrilled!


Walking into the school building


Sitting at her desk



2 comments:

Cori said...

She is beautiful and looks incredibly pleased with herself. Why is it that these moments are double-edged??

Darcie said...

I cannot believe how grown up she looks in these photos!! It must be the hair style. I am so happy she gets to go to school - happy for her and happy for you to have 6 hours a week all to yourself. Enjoy my love - you have earned it!