Monday, November 12, 2012

Puppies!

 My little brother Devin is a grandpa! His dog-daughter Raja had 11 puppies on October 27th, so me and the kids used their day off today (Thank you Veterans!) to go visit the grand-puppies. Oh Man! They were sooooo cute!
Olivia named this puppy Bread Pudding




 The boys threatened to never leave Devin's house but eventually I got them out of there. They kept begging to take one home. ha! 

 Ryleigh was the little dog-whisperer, she got them all cuddly and snuggly on her lap. They were quite content there.
Olivia just loved that they didn't bite her or try to run away (hey! It's the small things)

2 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

We just visited some family in Modesto and they had 5 puppies. They were pooping machines...but it reminded me of when we pet sat your puppies over Christmas. That was some good memories made! I can't imagine 11 pooping machines~

Kim and Joe said...

puppies cute... look at Olivia. I can't believe she is yours with all that red hair. It is still shocking. Although I can see your boys in her so I guess she does belong. Good to hear from you even if you did call me lame. Hope all is well.