Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Olivia's 5th Birthday

 It's hard to believe but our baby is 5 today. She is beyond excited to be celebrating a birthday today! She has had a couple of presents sitting out on the table for a couple of days from grandparents that had to mail it in and the suspense has been killing her! Silly me though... I only took video of her opening those gifts to I could text it to far away grandparents. The only photo I took of her opening presents is the one that we got her from our family. A Brave bow & arrow set. It only took her a few tries to get it and now she is good! She even has had to show papa & Chad the proper way to use it.

She asked for a very specific type of cake. She wanted a White cake with strawberries and chocolate on the top... so I made my best interpretation of that cake. Apparently it was delicious! Everyone LOVED it! I didn't eat any because I ate WAY too much of her yummy birthday dinner! (Fried Red Hot Chicken Strips!)


Happy Birthday Little Livy Loo! We love you!

No comments: