Monday, January 21, 2013

It happened again!

Does anyone get tired of me posting about how outstanding Spencer's club ball team is?? Sometimes I feel bad because that is all I post about, but in all honesty - it consumes our lives.


Anyways, we won another tournament! These boys are just playing to clean right now! I LOVE IT!! They look like they get it! It's like I can finally see all these years of practices actually working. I can see their brains using the tools they have been taught.

Dan's mom Jan & his little brother Ammon came out to a couple of our games and she took this picture of Spencer. I thought it was a cool picture. He is playing 1st base here, and doing a nice stretch-pick move. He got the runner out. woohooo

Afterward we had an impromptu party at Barros pizza. How can we not celebrate how amazing these boys are!?!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

That picture that Jan took of Spencer is awesome! Go Raptors!