Friday, June 14, 2013

Vacation!! Day 4

Spencer was one of only 2 base runners for us in the first game
So this might come as a surprise but the only way we could fit in this fun vacation with our schedule was to go for a baseball tournament! haahah! Yep, The Raptor's were there to play in a tournament. The games didn't go so well. They pretty much got worked. It was a fun time anyways though! 

I am wondering what that 3rd baseman is thinking???

Spencer played 1st base, it's his favorite position! 
 After our butt whooping we went and celebrated at this place called Lamp Post Pizza! It was delicious! I would totally go back. It was so fun to spend time with our Baseball family. The boys all get along so well and it is like one big happy family. I am so grateful that all these wonderful people are a part of our life and I am thankful that I can call them friends. Of course, this is all a bittersweet time for us since this is our last tournament with the Raptors. It is breaking my heart really....

Left side of the table front to back: Jackson, Ashton, Cam, Clay in stripes, Robert in the hat. Right side front to back: Zac, Ty, Conner, RH, Parker, Ryan, Nate
I love these boys!

No comments: