Sunday, January 7, 2007

Nine in the Morning!

So, today was our first Sunday of 9:00am church! I love it! We have moved so many times that I think it has been at least 5 years since we have been to church any earlier than noon! I really was dreading it - I even (jokingly) told the Bishop that we would be inactive this year, but it turns out that Sunday can be a really peaceful day when you are not rushing to get dinner on the table before 6 and get the kids to bed by 7:30. We were home today by 12:30, fed the boys some lunch (Ryleigh fasted) put them all down for a nap - while they were sleeping I planned Family Home Evening and made homemade rolls in my new Bosch (thanks mom! ;)) then when the kids woke up we played Scene It Disney (thanks gramma Suey;)) and had a leisurely dinner followed by showers, rewardboards (wonderful thing if you have kids- www.myrewardboard.com), scriptures and bed!! so calm and relaxing!! I love Sundays again.....

No comments: