Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So Pretty!!





oh yeah, we pierced our 3 month old! It was slightly traumatic but it was over quickly. I was having real reservations about doing it at such a young age but after talking with Ryleigh about it we decided that it was better at a younger age - before the memory takes hold!


We got Ryleigh's ears pierced when she was 3 years old and she still remembers it to this day! Up until about 2 years ago she wouldn't let anyone even touch her ears! Therefore, we decided it would be better to do it when she is little. Besides, today she is fine - (actually 10 minutes afterward she was fine!).

P.S. We love the bumbo!!

3 comments:

The Field's said...

Haha! Sadly my little one is 6 months old and too chubby for the bumbo! We graduated to a booster seat for meals! She is ADORABLE! Good desicion on the ear piercing thing. I would do the same thing. Besides...I KNOW she has gas pains worse than that!

Codie said...

I pierced Morgan's when she was 2 1/2 and wouldn't let me clean or change her earrings. Therfore they got infected and we had to take them out and close them up. I hope your stategy works.

Dana said...

I had my sister in law pierce Maddy's ears when she was 6 weeks old. It's so much better to do it when they are young. Maddy has never had a problem with them and she doesn't remember the few minutes of pain....so good for you!