Saturday, April 19, 2008

4 Months!

I am still in shock that my baby is already 4 months! It is funny really because - knowing that she is going to be our last baby makes me really enjoy all of these little milestones and I just want to enjoy everyday, I don't want her to get big. With the other kids I was always excited for the next step, I was always ready for that first time they rolled over or I couldn't wait for that first step. But this time around I want time to slow down and I want to enjoy these moments because they are passing way too quickly! Speaking of passing moments - this week she started rolling over from her tummy to her back and she is now giving kisses. Man, I love her.



3 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Love the dimples.

Unknown said...

I know how you feel they grow up too fast

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the newest family photo - so nice! Can't believe how fast your little family is growing. And I can't wait to see you!!!!

Love you!
Aunt Cori