Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Summer Love

Anyone who knows me - or follows my blog - knows how much I look forward to the summer because of Baseball!!! When we are not watching our kids play, we are usually watching Chad play and on the rare day when no one is playing we go to the Knights Game!



Spencer was picked to go down on the field between innings and participate in a relay race. His team lost but he had fun anyways.
Olivia has resigned herself to the fact that baseball will just be a part of her life forever.

Ryleigh's friend from Arizona, Taylor was spending the night with us so she got to come along for the ride.
Ethan and Spencer live for the sport - so of course the totally enjoyed themselves.


Me & Liv



During the 7th inning stretch Ryleigh and Ethan were asked to come onto the field and sing "take me out to the ball game".
After the game the kids get to come on the field and get autographs and run the bases.

Ryleigh & Taylor were hanging out in the dugout looking for something for the team to sign - eventually they scored the official game roster.
While the kids were busy schmoozing with the players Livy & I hung out on the left field lawn. That grass was AWESOME!




2 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

And where was dad? Looks like my kind of fun.

steveandjen said...

Hi Jeni....great pics of the kids...hope to see everyone soon.