Monday, July 7, 2008

Wait a minute....

Well this has been a big week for little miss Olivia. All of the sudden she is crawling (at a full speed!) She has even been seen pulling herself up to a standing position! She has been oddly content over the past week too. She has always been a "needy" girl but all of the sudden she is so chill to just hang out all by her lonesome - and she finds herself funny! Then yesterday I noticed a tooth! She has her first tooth! awwh tear.... This is all happening way too fast for me!

2 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

I can't tell you how much I miss having the kids around. I feel cheated not getting to know them. I know life is like that sometimes, but my heart longs to know them.

Susan Sorensen said...

I agree. Every time I see a picture of them I realize they are growing up so fast and I'm missing so much!!