Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tree shopping

Back on the 6th of December, before the snow, we went looking for a Christmas tree with my parents and little brother, Chad. We had so much fun and thankfully for me, my mom chose to document the day with her camera (hence, just now posting these pictures) and there are so many good pictures that this is going to be a long post - but not because I have anything important to say.
Me & my girls - I love Olivia's pondering look

The boys - they are holding the saw.


Miss Ryleigh, so beautiful and old.



oh oh! We found the perfect tree - oh yeah, did I mention that we went to a tree farm where you cut down your very own tree. It was so neat! I think we got a pretty dang good one and it is still alive and healthy! Poor Dan was covered in mud by the time he got done cutting it down.


My baby brother Chad. I can't believe he is almost 16.


Here are our trees lined up and ready to take home.
Dan had to carry the tree on his shoulder to get it back to the tractor (the tractor takes us back to the farm)

My parents, and Chad with their tree.

2 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Ahhh I remember the day. There is nothing like a freshly cut tree in the Pacific Northwest. Sooo fun.

Darcie said...

This was such a fun time!! Thank you for doing such a great job with your blog. When I finally get the scrapbooking bug back I'll have to go back to your blog to jog my memory.