Saturday, February 7, 2009

Whats up!?

Are you wondering what we have been up too? Well let me fill you in on our first week of February 2009:

Ethan got the flu... he is so sweet and sad when he is sick. We put a small TV and the 360 in his room so he could watch movies or play video games. I find it hilarious that his movie preference is Star Wars 3 (he is only 6 - does he really understand it , because I don't!)












Olivia had her first experience with Fudge at our Super Bowl get together - she loved it!






Ryleigh is in the 'I can't take a serious picture to save my life' stage - luckily she is cute anyways and I can totally remember being in this stage...




























Olivia is learning lots from the Wii Fit - like the word "HELLO" it is so cute. The only issue is - she wants to be on the Fit board when anyone else is on the board so it is difficult to get in a real workout - if that's what you can call it.















Spencer, we have discovered is challenged.......
He can NOT take a picture with his eyes opened. How many pictures does it take to get one with his eyes open? .....











































Ahh, finally. And guess what - I accidentally deleted 3 of the picture with his eyes closed! He is such a sweet kid though, so I guess I will forgive him.

5 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Leave the poor kid alone. He's probably sensitive to light like his Little Grandma (who by the way isn't so little anymore). We just bought a Wii Fit too! Ammon has used it everyday. Me? Well, I've yet to get into the habit.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I miss you guys. This summer, we need to all be together in Arizona!

Kim and Joe said...

so cute and funny

Susan Sorensen said...

You're getting good use out of your new camera, lucky us!1 Great pictures. Poor Ethan looks so sad. But I'm so glad you take good care of them when they are sick. Kids need that extra love. Great pictures!! Love you guys.

Darcie said...

Oh my gosh!!! I laughed out loud (while alone) at the picture of Livy with the fudge. Pure ectasy!! I know how she feels - fudge does the same thing for me. I love these little people SO SO much!!