Saturday, March 28, 2009

A week of Sunshine

This last week was Spring break for us. We were lucky enough to go to Arizona. Dan had to interview and take a test for the school he is hoping to get into in the Fall so he needed to go and Olivia and I decided to tag along. (Ryleigh, Spencer & Ethan stayed with my mom. ) It was so FUN! The weather was amazing! It was in the 80's everyday, and not a cloud in the BLUE sky. This picture was actually taken on our first morning - right outside our window! AAHH, it was fantastic! Of course today we are home (although it doesn't feel like home) and the kids are out at a Little League Clinic freezing their booties off in 45* weather - oh and did I mention their is NOTHING blue about the sky here....

2 comments:

Cori said...

Jealous you got to see family, but I'll take my weather for now. I know it will get warm soon enough!

Glad you had fun - make sure you let us know how Dan did.

love you!

Unknown said...

Where is Dan trying to go to school, and for what. You guys still thinking in the medical realm? Well best of luck to you guys. We are still battling the school thing too and it looks like I will be going to law school too now. Yippee! For now I am just trying to finish the bachelors and Jamie is going for nursing. Bet you can't imagine all the fun around here! Well take care.