Wednesday, September 16, 2009

keekee

Hi, my name is Olivia and I have an addiction.... I am addicted to Junk Food.

..Hi Olivia..

I can't seem to help myself. The first thing I say to my grandmothers is not "hello" it is "keekee" (aka - cookie) I run straight to their cupboards and throw myself on the floor in a fit of rage if they do not have what I desire. At home I have mastered the art of opening the cereal boxes and consuming large quantities of dry coco-puffs before anyone knows. I have even stooped as low as to dig out my brothers uneaten chocolate pudding out of the trash. I just need a little help... Or grammas with a better supply.


2 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Oh my... get that girl in junk food rehab!

Anonymous said...

Maddox and her are two peas in a pod-- he loves the sweets! I blame Cory... {haha}