Wednesday, September 16, 2009

That Hair!

I have been collecting pictures of Olivia over the past couple months because her hair is a constant crack up. Nine times out of ten it is completely out of control and unruly. I can comb it and put it in pretty bows in the morning but by 9:00am it is a giant red, frizzy Afro once again. So while it is cute it is also frustrating and I just thought I would share a couple of her best looks.



OH! This is what happens when we round brush it... cute huh? Or just weird..I haven't decided. Anyways, it only stays like this for about 30 minutes and then it springs back up again. We have however flat-ironed it before - NOT CUTE... (think Christopher Lloyd in Back the the Future!)

6 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Yeah come on aren't you part hairdresser or something?

Allison said...

Ha! This made me laugh :)

Susan Sorensen said...

It's probably not going to be too cute to her when she's a teenager!....but it's adorable now!!

Darcie said...

Her hair is definately hysterical!! I absolutely LOVE it and I am SO happy that I have a red headed granddaughter.

Susan Sorensen said...

I like to log on here at least once a day just to look at the 'hair' pictures!

larsen family said...

Gotta love the Hair!