Monday, December 14, 2009

Temple Lights

One of the many things I love about living in Arizona are the beautiful Temple Christmas lights at the Mesa Arizona Temple. I was so excited to take the kids to see how amazing it is and maybe start a tradition with them. Dan was unable to attend because he is busy studying for finals but I think he wanted to be with us so bad he probably couldn't concentrate on studying! Olivia this year has really fallen in LOVE with Christmas lights - whenever she sees a home that is brightly decorated she says "ooooooh! Pretty...."
Thankfully my parents and little brother Chad came with me and the kids - thankfully!



Not only are the lights themselves fantastic but the scenes placed around the Temple grounds are just so amazing too! Each one tells a story and is so beautiful to look at. I just wish I could look for longer - but there are so many dang people that you can only catch a glimpse and then be moving along.


So - FYI - Just in case you were wondering, Monday night is probably not the best night to visit the Temple for Temple Lights! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, LOVE the Temple lights! I am rather sad that we won't be able to introduce Maddox to the Mesa Temple lights this year! Glad you guys went-- it really is a wonderful tradition to have! Miss you guys!