Saturday, January 16, 2010

I {heart} Shoes


Anyone that knows me knows that I really really love shoes!

I came across the coolest thing EVER! It is a company called BellaSoles. They do at home shoe parties! Kinda like pampered chef or tupperware but better (what woman wants to go to a party that reminds them that their job for the rest of their lives is to cook and clean! :) )


In December I had my first at home shoe party, it was love at first try-on! I earned 3 PAIRS of FREE shoes at my first party! I couldn't even believe it! After that I had to be a part of this.... so my sister-in-law Aubrey and I decided to join forces and become BellaSoles representatives. It has been so fun!
We had to have a launch party so we did and earned 4 more FREE pairs of shoes!
So if you want to earn some free shoes (or just purchase a pair of super cute shoes for less than $25.00 and boots for under $30.00 ) then email us @ aubreyandjeni@bellasoles.com ~

oh oh oh! And get this - if you want to have a party in January then you will earn 2 FREE PAIRS (instead of the usual 1 pair) of shoes JUST for having 10 people (adults) show up plus an extra free pair for every $250.00 spent at your party.  But you have to book soon and have your party
 BEFORE JANUARY 31st!
...oh my gosh... I am just so excited about this - can you tell?

oh my goodness and they have unique purses and sunglasses too!
P.S. Thanks Ashley, Jayda & Ryleigh for modeling my FREE SHOES for these pictures!

5 comments:

Cori said...

SO cute! I LOVE them! And the perfect area of expertise for you, I might add.

Good luck and as soon as I can, I will get involved.

Love you...

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

I thought I recognized those feet!

I wanted to wait to have a party until after you go to Las Vegas until February and get the new lines. Not fair.

Let me know when you think would be best. I really think a lot of the women in my ward would love them!

Anonymous said...

I want free shoes! {haha} Wish I was there, I would love to shoe party it up with you and Aubrey! And I love that you used the girls for your models!

Susan Sorensen said...

Such cute feet!!! I also think I know which one is Ryleigh! The parties really are a lot of fun - and there's not pressure to buy. You can try them on, buy or not, and eat the treats!! it's a great deal!

AmalieMaren said...

I am just so jealous that I'm not in AZ right now!! I'm so excited for you though - this IS right up your alley!