Monday, September 13, 2010

Ethan's Baptism


On Saturday, September 11, 2010, Ethan was baptized. It was such a great day. We are in Arizona now, so we were able to be surrounded with lots of family and friends. It really ended up being awesome.
We are so proud of Ethan for making such a great choice and we are grateful to have him in our lives.
We love you Ethan!
The food at the luncheon - it was so yummy!


Ethan on his big day! I can't believe how big and handsome he is.

Our family
With and without secret service


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Congrats Ethan-- wish we could have celebrated with you guys!

Darcie said...

You make me laugh, Jeni!! Secret Service!! It was a really fun day and I'm so glad I could be there with you all. I love you so much.

Andrea said...

Sorry I missed the special day! Ethan- love you so much.