Thursday, September 30, 2010

One more time around

Tomorrow Dan and I are celebrating our ELEVENTH wedding anniversary... and we are doing it in true Linn family style. We will be spending the evening together in our camping chairs watching our two amazingly talented little boys play baseball. One of these years I am sure that we will do it up right and get away and celebrate this amazing milestone but for now we are completely satisfied with spending the evening together side by side watching our future.
Sometimes eleven years seems to have past like nothing. Just yesterday we were way to young, way to immature, and way to selfish to be joining ourselves to each other for eternity... but then I see all we have done in eleven years and I am completely amazed. We have brought FOUR of the most beautiful and amazing children into this world and love every minute of their little lives, we have lived on both sides of this continent and in the middle of it too! We spent over a year apart from each other while I raised our little family and Dan protected this great nation. We have had a busy eleven years! I am grateful for everything these years have brought us because it has always made us stronger. I love you.

5 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Happy Anniversary! It's awesome to watch you grow and your life go.
Love You.

Darcie said...

O.k., Jeni Lyn you made me teary!! I love both of you so much and I love watching your future as well!! You're a terrific family and I'm proud to be a part of your lives. Happy Anniversary!!

Dana said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Awe! Happy 11th Anniversary! We wish we were closer!

Susan Sorensen said...

We're proud of you two, too! And love all 4 of you tons!