Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Spencer

Happy Birthday Spencer!
I can't believe it! Spencer is 10 today!!!!! 10 - that is like two whole hands...from now on he will always be in double digits! whoa -
But, in all seriousness I love this kid! He brings such a light into our home. He is happy, playful and generous and I have loved every second with him.
This year we have seen such a change in him - he has become more mature and responsible. He is coming home and getting right to his homework and completing it in a timely manner, and he is more focused on the field when he is playing baseball. Honestly, I just couldn't be more proud of him right now.
He is such a fantastic kid and I am excited to see what the next ten years will bring.
I love you Spencer!

3 comments:

Cori said...

Happy birthday, Spencer! I love these little tributes you pay to your kids on their birthdays. You have great kids in part because you are such great parents! Love you...

Darcie said...

Happy Birthday Spencer Rooney!! I love you SO much!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is so big! Tell him happy (late) birthday from us! We miss him and we love him! And all of you guys!