Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

 I love Christmas Eve. It is full of traditions - one of my favorites is new jammies! My kids were all pretty excited for them this year, I love how they have all caught on that they  will be getting PJ's on Christmas Eve so they are are pumped for it! No let down that it is just clothes....



We went with a Monkey theme this year, and it all started because of Ryleigh. She requested feetie Pajamas, and we found these awesome red ones that have sock moneys on the feet and then we found the same theme in all the other kids sizes. I love that they all match - it is so cute! 

 Merry Christmas from our little Monkeys!

...oh, and I couldn't help putting this one in here, she is waiting for me to get the camera ready.

3 comments:

Susan Sorensen said...

great jammie's!!

Darcie said...

Hahahahaha!!! I am laughing at the cute faces and Livy - being patient as best as she can. I love these monkeys!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely love the jammie tradition! And the fact that in only a few days, I get to see all of you guys! Glad Christmas was good!