Sunday, December 19, 2010

Three Years Old Already!

I can't believe that our little Lula ( I don't quite remember how she came about that nick-name) is
 3 years old
 today. It seems like just yesterday but yet so long ago that she was born on a dreary Corvallis, Oregon day, back when the Beavers had a good Baseball & Football team!
There was a time that we thought we would only have three children and we were quite content with them but now I could not even imagine a life without her. She is a light in our family and I love her to pieces. Plus, she is absolutely hilarious.
I love you Lou Lou!

4 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

I agree completely. It wouldn't be the same without her and she is a crack up.

Is she on the "naughty or nice" list today? She felt really bad about being on the naughty list for eating all the chocolate covered pretzels.

We love her too!

Anonymous said...

Awe! We love her-- couldn't imagine life without her and her crazy but amazing hair! Hope she had a wonderful birthday! And cannot wait to see you all in a few weeks!

Susan Sorensen said...

She has such an adorable face....and your sense of humor, Jeni. You're both hilarious! We love her to pieces too.

Darcie said...

Yep - she's a cutie pie. I can't imagine life without her either. She makes me smile so big! and laugh so much!! Such big personality in such a little body!