Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Ahh Easter - the day diabetes was created.
The kids LOVE IT! I actually love it too. This year I do feel like I lacked in teaching the kids the true meaning for the season, I mean we discuss it but we could have done more. Because in all actuality it is probably the most important holiday of the year.



This year was just straight-up candy. Usually I try to do less candy and more small toys or itunes gift cards or something like that but this year I just didn't have it in me. I was a lazy bunny this year.

The kids don't mind though, I LOVE their little sleepy eyed faces on holiday mornings.





After a breakfast of the traditional creamed eggs on toast (bleck! I make scrambled eggs for me & spence) the younger 3 hunted eggs. It was fun with Olivia this year because she could actually do it all by herself.
I apologize for the shirtlessness of this picture. She just wants to be just like her big brothers. I'm sure this shot will go in her wedding slide show in 30 years after she has her PhD:)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Heheehe, I love the shirtless photo! It makes me laugh. So do all the sleepyhead faces! Do they look at this blog? We would have been mortified if Mom posted picture of us like that! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love the half naked shots! And am so glad you guys had a sugary holiday! (Seriously jealous of all your yummy treats!) We miss you guys!

Susan Sorensen said...

She is so funny!! You have great kids.