Monday, November 28, 2011

A little Set-up is in order....

Last weekend we set up Christmas. I love doing it, and usually I set it up on Black Friday but this year we had a baseball tournament so it got pushed back a few days but it was not any less exciting.
Olivia has really taken to the excitement of Christmas. She LOVES all the lights and ornaments and things shaped like Santa and she really loves to play with one of my nativity sets.
She asked if she could put the star on the tree this year so Dan helped her. We left the fake tree in the box and opted for a fresh one. 9 feet! It is huge!! It smells so delicious though and so it is worth it.

Our semi-finished product ~ it is in need of some more ornaments so I will probably add a few more in the next few weeks. Really I am just so excited for Christmas this year. I love this holiday!

1 comment:

Kim and Joe said...

Love the christmas tree. This is the first time we haven't had a real one. It is kind of sad. And there are no christmas decor anywhere in the city so we don't really have the feeling of Christmas here.