Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving - Part 1

On Sunday we hosted Thanksgiving for Dan's family. Yes, it was at our house. Our 1358 sqft home. We had 25 people all smushed it. It was definitely cozy, but thankfully, we like each other - a lot. So it was actually quite nice.
The nicest part was I didn't have to cook everything. We did it potluck style, which worked out nicely since I only have one oven.

 In order to get everyone to fit, we converted our patio into an outside dinning area. Thankfully, we live in Arizona and the weather was beautiful!



It was a bunch of fun having everyone together, which has been a first in SEVERAL years (okay, we were missing Cory, but his wife and kids were here {3 out of 4 ain't bad!})
Since we have had a new addition to the grand kids since our last Linn Family Grand kid picture we needed a new, updated picture of the crew. Twelve and counting.....
[can you believe that this was the best picture of them after the 15 that I took!?]
I love this time of year. It makes me reflect and realize how thankful I really am. I love Dan's family. We have so much fun together and I am grateful for the closeness that he has with all his siblings and the fun that we all have when we are together.

To be continued.....
(Thanksgiving part 2 taking place on Thursday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo! And thanks again for inviting us! We had a great time and the food was delicious! Happy Thanksgiving!