Sunday, August 5, 2012

Conditioning Week


I have a super weird story: and it goes like this...
The boys are playing Football right now, instead of Baseball.
The End

Now that you have recovered from the shock, let me tell you about our first week...

 It was AWESOME! I absolutely love the intensity of this sport. Coaches are always yelling just because they can and parents are so excited. It is such a fun change.
(Don't get me wrong, I still love baseball!)
The boys hae to work their booties off though! It has been HOT, in fact we are under a heat advisory (ha! Like that is something new??) but they have been running, and running and running and doing some other workout stuff in between runs. They have such heart though. I have been SO proud of Spencer & Ethan they have been going strong so far!

At the end of the last practice the boys got a visit from Kwamie Lassiter, apparently he is a former Cardinal's player. They thought it was pretty cool that he came out to see them.
Next week is when the FUN begins!! They wear the pads and they get to start hitting each other! woohoo!

4 comments:

Darcie said...

I don't know what I love more about reading your blog - the great pictures you post or the way you write. The way you write is just as if I'm sitting there talking to you. You are so funny - I Love you. Here's to a great = football = season!

Susan Sorensen said...

My dad always said "A change is as good as a rest"....This is probably a good change for now. Are they on the same team? What are the team names? Do they play on Saturday mornings? Keep us posted!!! Love you.

Andrea said...

I'm still in shock..... :)

Lindsay Barnes, Realtor said...

you take such amazing photos. i need to try harder!!