Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cory's in town

Dan's brother Cory moved up to Oregon last fall so it has been a few months since we have seen him. Well this week he has been in town and apparently we all feel the need to make up for lost time. (we were up until 2:00 am on Wednesday night!) It has been so much fun to have him around and see the boys again. The boys live here in the valley with their mom so Cory asked me to take some pictures of them together for him to have. Of course I told him I would, but I had a disclaimer. I know not of what I am doing. My mom just happens to have a nice camera and it takes great pictures.

For the  most part I thought they turned out great. I think Cory wanted a little more direction from me because he kept asking me what I wanted him to do... but I didn't know! Just be yourself! I think themselves turned out pretty cute! 









1 comment:

Susan Sorensen said...

They are such cute boys!! and they look great with their dad. He must miss them terribly...