Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sick

I am so sick of being sick. Seriously... I had strep throat for like 3 days a week ago and now I have - something.. I don't even know. I have had a stupid fever for 4 days now and I have a constant headache. rrrg. This whole entire city is sick really. I even saw on the news that some school districts were closed last week because so many students and faculty were sick. I have so many friends that have been sick too not to mention my kids - they all took a turn with strep throat too and various flu like illnesses all in the last week. aaahhhh!! I just want to be healthy again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gramma Suey said...

I'm sorry you're sick Jeni Penn...I didn't know. It does get old fast - but it seems like it's all over the place. Many, many people I know have the flu. I'll pray for you. :)

February 11, 2007 7:35 PM

michelle said...

Hey Jeni,
I am soooooooo sorry to her that you are sick. The best thing to help get it out of your house is spray with lysol constantly and open up your windows to get clean air in the house. Hang in there and we will remember you in our prayers.

Bringhurst Family said...

Amen Sista