Thursday, September 20, 2007

25 weeks!!


I can't believe that I am already - or finally - 25 weeks pregnant. The end is coming so fast all of the sudden! I am posting this horrific picture of myself at 25 weeks for my favorite friends that keep asking questions. I was trying really hard not to show my double chin and in the process I ended up looking a little creepy. Sorry about that. Anywho - I got my glucose test done this last week and I don't have diabetes - which is great! But I am anemic (are we surprised?!), so now I have to add Iron to my daily routine. We had another ultrasound this last week too and things are looking good - she is still a she - which is pretty reassuring. I have bought my first purple outfit! We are still working on a name so if you think of any fantastic names that you want to share with us please do so! Her middle name is Kaye, so it will need to flow nicely. Well I think that is all for now.

7 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Don't let that iron back you up =)

Tanya said...

You look great! You should have seen me! Everyone kept asking me if I was having twins! Anyways, if we were going to have a girl (ha!) we were going to name her Gianna (pronounced GEE-ahna) I am sure you knew that though!

Anonymous said...

Aw Jeni you look great! Def have the pregnant glow! I miss you guys!! texas isnt the same with out you!

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

For some silly reason I got all choked up when I saw this picture of you. It makes me miss you guys so much. And then to read your middle name makes me choke up even more. I will be sure to let Grandma Kaye know. She has always been a good, kind woman and this new little grandchild will be blessed if she is even a bit like her Great Grandma Kaye. I am relieved all is going well with the baby. Any chance you guys could come down to Arizona for Thanksgiving? I am starting to ask people who will be here...

Anonymous said...

Keith and I loved the name Elliot for a girl. You could call her Elli Kaye which is adorable. We are not having any more children so we leave the option to you. By the way you look adorable.

Anonymous said...

The other name was Gibby. Gibby Kaye... not too shabby.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeni,
You look great! So glad you guys found a home, I know what it's like having to live with parents (ugh). Tom is going to Africa so when he leaves I will be able to find a place for me and the kids (yay)as far as a name goes I have always been partial to Shayla.