Sunday, February 24, 2008

2004

My sister Andrea and I lived together in 2004. Dan was in Iraq and I decided to move home to Arizona to be closer to family while he was away. This was a fun and hard year. The kids were little and SUPER cute! Ryleigh was starting 1st grade and Spencer was in Preschool and Ethan and I hung out together durring the day.
Anyways, Andrea brought me over a stack of pictures that she just recently had developed (yes, she was still using film back then!!lol) and they were all from that year together. I couldn't pass up the opprotunity to show off how cute my kids were (and still are) and how much fun we had that year.

Ethan was an Elephant that year for Halloween and Ryleigh was a cheerleader for my little brother, Chad's Club baseball team (they were called The Lumber Company)

My sister Kristi and I gave Ryeigh a perm that year, but it must not have stayed because I don't ever remember her hair being curly. This picture is of Spencer on his first day of preschool. Dang he is cute!


My Sisters and I were 80's working - girls for Halloween that year. This was so classic. We found these fantastic dresses at DI for less that $5 each!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeni, you look as cute as your kiddos. They have such cute personalities. I want squeeze their little cheeks.

Bringhurst Family said...

Eden was looking at this blog with me and saw the shirt Spencer was wearing which he just happened to have worn the other day so he was excited to realize he had a hand-me-down from Spencer.

The Field's said...

Hi Jeni. Its Amanda! How are you? I have a blog now so look me up...anyways, had to comment on this one! You just look really hot:) Haha. Nothin like the 80's.