Saturday, February 16, 2008

I need some ideas

Alrighty - I am trying to muster up any ounce of desire that I have to start walking (and some day turning that into running and maybe even further down the road - full on exercising!!!) and of course I can't get started unless I have the perfect playlist for my pod! So I am in need of some tunes that will totally help get me pumped up! I like ALL music so I am having a really hard time narrowing down some songs. I currently have about 3000 songs on my Ipod and going through it and picking out the best pump-you-up songs is just overwhelming! So HELP!! What songs work best for you?

2 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

lAST TIME I WORKED OUT WITH YOU IT WAS KIND OF SCARY SO START OUT SLOW COWGIRL.

Anonymous said...

"White houses" by vanessa carlton has the absolute perfect beat for running and walking. You're feet hit the ground at just the right times.