Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Four Kids



Someone once told me that once you have 3 kids, you could have 30 kids. It is all the same after 3. A constant handful. They were lying to me! Four kids is CRAZY! I feel like a mad-woman half the time. Saturday was my first outing into the big crazy world with all four kids and no husband. Oh dear. The poor people at G.I. Joe's (the sporting store here in town) were probably silently praying for me to leave. Livy was being her usual fussy self, so I was stuck holding her and of couse when mom is holding the baby the boys see this as a perfect opportunity to try out the latest (and $200.00+) bats! Then when I go to take the bat from Ethan he -real quick - pops Spencer in the head with it! Thankfully there was no blood or broken bones, just a little bruise and thankfully Spencer feels very little pain so he just laughed it off. I am sure that the more I do it the more comfortable I will feel out in the wild. Wow, is all I can say. I totally admire those women that have tons of kids and still manage to keep it all together. They are my heros!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU are my hero, my dear. I love how fun you are as a mother. You are terrific at this overwhelming job and I love you so much. Mom