Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family Pictures - again

Doesn't it seem like we just did family pictures like 6 months ago - oh yeah - we did! But we have a new member of the family since then and the Willamette Valley could not be more beautiful this time of year so we went for it!
Dan & the boys

All 4 Kids ~ Spencer (7 1/2), Ryleigh (10),
Olivia (4 1/2 months), Ethan (5 1/2) Jeni & Dan - yeah we still love each other after 8 years!
Jeni & the girls
Jeni and her boys
Dan & his girls Ryleigh
Spencer Ethan Olivia




2 comments:

Tresa said...

Wow they are getting so bit. What beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

Well I guess I am a slacker. Carter is hitting 8 months and we still haven't gotten family pics done. You are making me look bad. I guess that's what I get for moving away from Kim and not knowing anyone anymore and I refuse to go to a studio now because she spoiled me and studio pics just seem so boring now. PS you guys all look great.