Monday, June 30, 2008

Bi-Polar

Okay, so Oregon weather is bi-polar. Over the weekend we were under a "Heat Advisory" (don't laugh you Arizonians) it got up to 102*. That is FREAKING HOT especially when you don't have any air conditioning. It got up to 94* in our home! We were dying here. We were going to go to the pool but the swim suits were in the washing machine and Ethan was getting impatient so he decided to stop the washer when it was nearing the end of the cycle so then it had to be re-started. By the time our suits were done it was too late in the day and I had to get ready for work. bummer... really.

On a side note: Our friends Brandon & Amie had their baby on our miserable day, and I am so excited for them. For the first time in over a year I wanted to be in Killeen, Texas in the worst way. We miss you guys.

5 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

We miss you too.

Dana said...

I was just talking so someone about how much I missed you!

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

We have been at 112 degrees and its gonna be a long summer. I was just telling dad maybe we should move somewhere else, but we couldn't think of any place we'd rather be.

The Field's said...

Not laughing at all. ANYTHING over 90 is freggin hot to me. That really stinks with no air!

Anonymous said...

Jeni, any time you get over 95 degrees and have no a/c available to you, it's complaining weather!!! I'm no snob about this - if I see a car with it's windows down, they have right-of-way no matter who got to the intersection first!