Monday, June 16, 2008

In Full Bloom

Our garden is slowly making a recovery. Some of the tomato plants were unable to make a comeback but overall I think they will be okay. My gramma wanted to see some pictures of what we have going on - so this is for you - my favoritest gramma in the whole wide world! I love you!!
Yukon Gold Potatoes

LETTUCE! Romaine on the left, butter on the right


Tomatoes!!! yipeeeeee!!!


Cilantro!


Sugar Snap Peas


Green Beans

Carrots

Pumpkin

Bell Pepper


Basil



Thyme

Dill



5 comments:

Susan Sorensen said...

Thank you Jeni!! The garden looks great! I'm so glad it's recovering. A garden gives you such a feeling of accomplishment. I'm proud of you....and you're my favorite Jeni ever!! I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean.

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Oh it looks so beautiful and Grandma Kaye would be so jealous! We have one too, but it doesn't look near as healthy. Way to go. I am so proud of you guys. Now with all the disasters affecting crops you have your own supply of some things.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that the garden survived the cats. It looks great.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting. how lovely!

The Field's said...

Wowza. I wish I had a green thumb. Even with our sprinklers here in AZ, some of our plants are burning. Our ficus hedges literally looks like somebody took a lighter and started to singe the edges of the leaves. So we have had to place an umbrella over them. As for the rest of them....lots of water. Our bill was $250 last month for water. Oh well, only a couple more months. Yuk.