Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ryleigh

Today Ryleigh turns 12.
12
12
whoa nellie
I am not ready for this! I am not ready! Wait!!

Unfortunately for me ~ she IS ready. She is so excited to turn twelve and go to young womens and wear mascara and go to junior high next year. And honestly, I think I know deep down that she is ready.
Ryleigh is absolutely amazing! She is everything I would have ever dreamed her to be at this age (plus some!). She is an amazingly hard worker. She loves school, and loves to succeed in school. She is trustworthy and honest but knows how to have fun a be a big goofball. She is such a wonderful young lady and I am grateful for her more and more everyday!
I love you Ryleigh Bug
Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Duane and Jan Gibbons Family said...

Yes. Happy Birthday Ryleigh. It is going to be a joy watching you as you grow into womanhood! We love you. G&G Gibbons

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryleigh! We love you! Don't grow up too fast!

larsen family said...

Happy Birthday Ryleigh! You are such a cutie pie!

Andrea said...

Still can't believe that she is 12! Time flies when you're having fun, and she is tons of fun! Happy Birthday to Ryleigh bug! Miss her so much (miss all of you).

Susan Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday Ryleigh!!! You are so beautiful, inside and out; and a whole bunch of fun!! We love you tons!

Darcie said...

Oh my gosh, this post made me teary - really teary. She is a joy and I am so thankful for her every single day! 12? Really????