Monday, February 8, 2010

Vegas Baby!

 



Last week I had so much fun in LAS VEGAS! Since Aubrey and I are now a part of BellaSoles we were invited to go to the WSA Shoe Convention that is held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Unfortunately Aubrey started her new job that week and was unable to get away so I went with Jonelle - she is the only other BellaSoles Rep here in Arizona.



 

It was absolutely crazy! I have never seen so many shoes in my entire LIFE! It was awesome - plus we get a sneak peek at the new upcoming styles for summer. We had a blast picking out HUNDREDS of different shoes in HUNDREDS of different colors. We had to give our input on Arizona styles because apparently Utah is behind in fashion about a year (even the vendors laughed about Utah). SO FUN! I am so excited to do it again in August!
 
Oh... and I met Doctor Turk!

2 comments:

Cori said...

First of all, your hair looks FABULOUS! I love it! Second of all, congrats on your new business and what fun it looks like you had. Third of all... Who's Doctor Turk?

Love you!

(Oh, and I'm sending Livy's lankie his week.)

Darcie said...

SO FUN!!!! I'm jealous as can be, but SO SO happy that you are enjoying your new venture. I hope it's wildly successful!!!