Monday, March 14, 2011

Gross

Poor Spencer & Olivia had the flu FOR - EV - ER!!!
 Seriously.
Spencer was home from school for nearly a whole week. They both had fevers that hovered around 102* for about 6 days. I felt so bad for them. It was a rough week for me....and probably them.
Finally after a week of the flu and being quarantined to Spencer's room they both emerged healthy - yeah!
....until the next day. When Spencer started complaining of ear pain. So I took him over to the Urgent Care and he had double ear infections! Then the next night, Olivia started complaining of ear pain, so I took her to the Urgent Care and she had double ear infections!!! As of today they are 4 days healthy and on Amoxicillin and life is good! Man, I am thankful for healthy kids! 

3 comments:

Cori said...

How sweet to see them sharing lankie. Glad they're on the mend.

Darcie said...

Such a sad day when our sweethearts are sick!! I feel for you - I didn't love the nurse part of being a mom.

Anonymous said...

Awe! Such a bummer being sick! They are so cute lounging together-- and glad to hear they are feeling better!