Monday, April 9, 2012

Girls Lunch at Nikaela's

As I've mentioned before, Once a month all the girls in my family (that live in AZ) get together for lunch. We rotate houses each month so someone new makes us something yummy. It's a great time to socialize and become good friends. It's super fun and I realize how wonderfully unique it is, for not only me to have such a close relationship with my cousins but for my children to have such a close relationship with my cousins children.
 This month is was HOT already.... In April.... it's going to be a long summer! The Bela & Livy got in their swim suits while lunch was being prepared and turned on the hose. I thought their teamwork was so sweet. One of them would hold the hose for the other so they could slide down the slide. They just kept going back and forth! It was so sweet!

Our youngest Girls lunch participant! Nikaela's daughter Cosette. She is such a delightful baby!

This month Aunt Cori was actually down visiting from Utah! It was really fun to have her here for Girls lunch! We couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a group shot. (Now that I have seen this shirt in a picture I don't know if I can every wear it again... no, it's not maternity and no, I am not pregnant)

Aunt Cori "helping" with lunch.
Our lovely matriarch. Gramma Suey.


 Uh, ya... Amalie made this little cookies and they were KILLER! I wanted to eat about 15!

No comments: