Monday, April 30, 2012

Gold



As I said in my last post about club baseball the boys teams have been split. Spencer plays on the AAA team and the AA team (Also called Raptor's Gold) and Ethan plays exclusively for the AA team. Well this past weekend we played a Raptor's Gold (AA) tournament. I always love watching both the boys play together. I love hearing others talk about the boys and how much they look and act alike. I just think they are so dang cute.



For the Gold team Spencer plays short stop & third base and occasionally he will pitch. Ethan plays almost exclusively second base and he is dang good at it! He saved our team more than once this past weekend. I was blown away by just how all around fantastic he is defensively! Plus he is playing with boys 2+ years older than him - and you would never know.
The Gold team struggles a little bit with being able to bring home a win but I am hoping that will come over time. This last weekend they won 1 out of 4 game and they played really well, especially compared to how they were playing when they were first formed. They have made tremendous improvements and I am just so proud of them.

No comments: